With over seven years in the sport and running industry, an RRCA coaching certification, and a CPR certification, Stephen Wassather uses his skills and experience to coach runners of all distances and abilities.
Among his many qualifications, Stephen...
- Has twice been in the top 20 at the Western States 100 mile
- Placed 6th at the 2017 100k Trail Nationals
- Placed 4th at the 2016 100k Trail Nationals
- Finished 1st at the 2016 Sean O'Brien 100k
- Placed 2nd at the 2016 Canyons 50k
- Finished 1st at the 2015 Silver State 50k
- Holds more than 40 ultra-marathon finishes, including 4 one-hundred milers
At Higher Ground Running, Stephen implements his 7+ years of racing and running industry experience to help create customized, client-specific training plans.
"Skout products taste great, are satiating, and are loaded with nutrients, making them perfect for longer runs or hikes. Because they’re not overly sweet or too dense, the bars also make a great pre-race meal. As a plant-based athlete, I value whole foods that allow me to perform at my best, and Skout does exactly that."